Having lived in Virginia Beach for over 24 years, it is a privilege to work with home owners and first time buyers throughout all of Hampton Roads of Virginia. After graduating from the University of North Carolina Wilmington with a degree in Business Administration, I returned to Virginia Beach and began my career in Real Estate, joining Prudential Decker Realty now know as Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Towne Realty (BHHS Towne Realty) in 2005.
With a focus on residential real estate, I work with clients navigating the many boroughs of Norfolk, Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. I pride myself in providing an elite level of client service, and have been recognized through numerous associations for my accomplishments.
- Circle of Excellence Platinum Award awarded by Hampton Roads Association of Realtors for sales
- #6 Individual Agent in Hampton Roads for all Real Estate Companies
- Leading Edge Society awarded by Berkshire Hathaway Towne Realty as the Top 1% of all Berkshire Hathaway Realtors Nationwide
- "Top 10 at the Beach" by Prudential Towne Realty as one of the Top 10 Agents in the beach office in sales
- "5 Star Realtor" awarded by pilotonline.com. from past clients and coworkers experiences with me.
- Fine Home International Specialist, awarded for my knowledge, marketing and expertise with luxury real estate in the area.
As an active member of the community in which I live and work, I have served the Hampton Roads Community Foundation as a member of the Beach Fund Steering Committee, and also participate in local fundraising events for the SPCA, the Old Coast Guard Station Museum, and the annual JT walk for a cure.
I have a solid reputation in the community for quality, integrity and honesty in the real estate industry. Whether you are new to town or a native of the area, I look forward to helping you buy or sell a home in the Hampton Roads.